Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Now!



Wow, now is the time!! Reading tonight I was continuously amazed what God kept speaking to me!
It's time now!! The urgency stirred up in my soul was something I haven't felt before. It's all to start NOW!
It was amazing to realise that God has truly set me upon this earth for a time, and now it is a call to begin, a call to action.
Funnily enough I'm still a bit unsure what it is that is beginning, but I know it starts now, and the timing of God's is always perfect. He'll reveal it all or in bits as we go along, I just need to remember to trust Him (that's the hard part for me) that He'll keep me in the loop and point out the path for me.
So excited to see what He is going to use me for!! What has God placed in my hands that I can use for His work?
I haven't heard back from the job I was terrified to apply for yet, is it that, or is there something else mapped out for me? Was that a step in learning to not fear whatever is on the path God has called me to walk? Step out and go against that spirit of fear?
It's a bit mind spinning to think of everything. Distinguishing between what I have thought up in my head and what God's placed on my heart.
So it's time again to sit down, pray and stop thinking so much. Time to learn to hear God's voice. Time to listen and learn, and step out and speak.

One thing I do know.

I know that the cry of those who are disadvantaged, lonely and know more injustice than I could fathom, their cries have been heard. The love of God, His mercy, grace and His Holy answers are going to be poured out on them. Their time is now!

"You go, girl! Fight fearlessly the battle only you can win, and wield with strength again the weapons God entrusted to your care. You are the very one we have been watching for. Be empowered to..
Cover others with love.
Raise them with honour.
Empower them with wisdom.
Encourage them with vision.
Restore their dreams with purity.
Recover their strength with joy.
Free them with His truth.
Give them a future with legacy.
Awe them with beauty.
Inspire them with His splendor.
Stir them with holiness and passion." Fight Like a Girl, Lisa Bevere.


I love this!! It spoke so much to me, and reminded me of the word God had given me a few years ago. And how awesome that I'm not the only one hearing this?!! Others are being called forth as well, together with God at our head, it's unfathomable what will be achieved!

Good News for the Oppressed
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me,
for the L
ord has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted
and to proclaim that captives will be released
and prisoners will be freed.

2 He has sent me to tell those who mourn
that the time of the L
ord’s favor has come,
and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies.
3 To all who mourn in Israel,
he will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the L
ord has planted for his own glory.

3 comments:

  1. the alarm clock thing applies here, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time IS now!
    Time for God's daughters to rise up and join together. To fight injustice together. To meet together and celebrate!
    When God's people get together and celebrate; walls crumble[Jericho], enemies destroy themselves[2 Chron 20], Chains are broken![Paul and Silas] The spirit of God falls on us.
    Now we are awake, now we act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! alarm clock has gone off n no more snoozing!!

    ReplyDelete