24 things to do... before I hit 25.
I ran across this idea somewhere... No idea where, but I like it. If you know who I should give credit to, please let me know.
So now I have to do the things I wouldn't normally do, things I keep meaning to do, and things I really should do.
I have just over 7months to full fill my goals. Let's just hope I can kick the procrastinator inside of me.
- Buy myself flowers
- Climb the pyramid (again)
- Buy a stranger their coffee
- Walk the track up to "Broken Nose"
- Buy/create a coffee table (I believe there are certain people out there mentally placing this as priority number one for me)
- Finally buy handles for my drawers!!
- Get my next tattoo
- Complete at least 5 sewing projects
- Send someone a handmade postcard
- Create a cotton display
- Frame my Japan Photos
- Organise the boxes under my bed
- Have a dinner party with only fondue!
- Go for a whole day picnic, breakfast/lunch/tea
- Make a habit to go walking at least 3 times a week
- Buy and keep alive a pet fish
- Make Japan trip photo album
- Finish Kowanyama photo album
- Spend a whole day Spoiling myself :)
- Explore a local art museum
- Go to the movies by myself
- Learn basic Spanish
- Start that herb garden
- Try a new recipe weekly
hmmm....it's taken me a week to complete the list.... how long till I start ticking things off?